Nayland College - Mathematics
Under development... Actually, why would you really?
* Be familiar with the Achievement Standard AS3.12 #91584 (link to NZQA)
* Look over the NZQA Exemplars on AS3.12 Probability 3.12 A Note: these exemplars may not reflect the latest information or the end of year exam... but we can only hope.
* Material available on the mathstatsfacilitators website AS 3.12 page
* AS3.12 page at CENSUS at schools site.
* Check the latest comments on the NZmaths forum (login required)
* Past Examination Papers: (link to NZQA) 2013 (& schedule)
* Any further ideas / suggestions / resources/ comments / errors. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* AS 3.12 section on Nayland Web site updated: Jan 2014
AS 3.12 'Evaluating Reports' is a 4 credit externally assessed topic AS 91584
Possible Lesson Sequence for AS 3.12 Evaluating Reports (AS 91584)
1. Introduction, Overview, pretest on statistical writing
2. Statistical Literacy
3. Report Writing
(A break to do the three internal standards which involve report writing)
4. Sampling & Surveys
5. Margins of Error
6. Critiquing Reports
Web links for more material on AS3.12 Probability (AS 91584)